Join Our Team in Media Intelligence and Consulting Services
Are you passionate about deciphering the narrative behind the data and providing valuable insights? At Datafit, we are in search of creative and analytical minds to strengthen our team.
Perks and Benefits
Python Programmer JD
Datafit Data Science organization is currently in need of a Python Developer to join our fast-growing team. The candidate will be intricately involved in productionalizing data extraction tools and predictive analytic models for solutions being developed for multinational clients.
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
with server side logic.
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Collaborate with the execution and deployment team to provide
- Collaborate with program teams to help understand client requirements
and devise possible solutions
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use
and project design
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Expert in Python
- 3+ years’ practical experience with ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to communicate in English with multinational teams. B2 level required.
Data Science Interns JD
Datafit Data Science organization is currently in need of interns (multiple positions) to join our fast-growing team based in Milan. The ideal candidate will collaborate in running analytical experiments and participate in the evaluation of alternate models via theoretical approaches. This is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to get exposed to the latest technologies in Artificial Intelligence and collaborate with an innovative and energetic team that delivers solutions to multinational clients. No previous working experience required
- Collaborate in the research and development of statistical learning models for data analysis.
- Collaborate with program teams to help understand client requirements and assist in devising possible solutions
- Assist the team Data Scientists on the implementation of new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related field
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation Exposure to relational databases and cloud
- Exposure to programming languages such as Python
- Able to communicate in English with multinational teams.
- Linear Programming Solver and Optimizers
- Natural Language Processing
Minimum Qualifications and skills
The following skills are considered a plus